Your Ad Here

Friday, February 15, 2008

Why should Fear not be Conquered?


It's been told that we must need to conquer our fears. Maybe some fears, yes. But there are a lot fears we must not conquer. The fear of losing a loved ones, losing our job, losing money, losing things, our possessions, our life and many more! Why has this come to my mind?

About four years ago, I thought of conquering fear. I believed in the idea that fear made me not want to face realities in life! So, I just shunned fear! What happened was I did not fear anymore losing a job, a project, not making money and many dangers! In short, I did not even fear not doing anything to improve our life! It almost came to a point that I did not even fear losing the respect, trust and confidence of my wife and children. Thinking it over, life became boring and I practically became useless because I had no fear. I had to rekindle again some fear in me. I had to realize that, more will not be accomplished because I had no fear of it.

When I started to have some fears again, life became normal. I had to do something to improve our life because I feared to lose the respect of my family. I feared again that if any of us fell sick. It is the fear of losing loved ones, I believe, that stayed on me. Why is Fear in God not conquered?  Advocates of conquer your fears never mention anything about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment