Your Ad Here

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Success Motivation

Success Motivation
Motivation speakers in 1980s did not have much ground to gain because it is not even possible to have one financially wealthy person for every 10. A financially wealthy person will need the services of so many people even he does not run a corporation. Bank employees, carpenter, mason, electrician, painter, garbage collector, street cleaners, clothes sewers, livestock tenders, farmers, postman, fireman, policeman, etcetera.
My experience being an associate of a motivational speaker and how I came to realize all these can be read on my lengthier article at HubPages. Please click on the title above should you want to read about it. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi..just wanna say thank you for that very inspiring comment you made for my site...and oh no..it's not just for Adsense at all.. It helps, tho!lol!

    Hope to see you in my page..Would be glad to hear from you..TC! and keep updating!

    ReplyDelete