Your Ad Here

Monday, August 4, 2008

I am fairly new at driving a manual transmission. What are some tips for getting the best fuel efficiency out of...

I am fairly new at driving a manual transmission. What are some tips for getting the best fuel efficiency out of...
In response to this request at HubPages, here are some tips and personal views on driving manual transmission cars to save on fuel or maximize fuel economy. It doesn't really take much, and practicing on it does not have to be on the car itself as I have experienced. Read on the last portion how I did it when I was still learning to drive. Please click on the title to read more.

1 comment:

  1. Earning money online never been this easy and transparent.
    You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month.
    So go ahead and click here
    for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

    ReplyDelete