Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pay Processors

Pay processors like PayPal, AlertPay, SafePay Solutions, MoneyBookers etcetera never gave me problems logging in to my accounts there. It is only with e-gold that I am having problems logging in to or accessing my account on most occasions! Whenever I would be able to log in, it would only be so if their system sends a PIN to my email address. It was very rare that I would be able to access my account directly on their portal.
 
About a year ago, I was totally denied access to my account. They informed me that my IP address was invalid! The question is, how could it be invalid when it was the same IP address I have been using since opening an account with them? They did not allow me to access my account until I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (B.B.B.). In a short time, I was able to access my account again with the same IP address.

 
This time they are at it again! Their response was in less than 24 hours and asked me to check on two sites my IP address and the blocking issue on it. The IP address they were claiming to be blocked is different from what showed. With spamhaus.org, it says that the IP address is not on their blocked list!


No comments:

Post a Comment