Your Ad Here

Monday, October 27, 2008

FanBox Social Site

It was puzzling that there were days when our PC monitor would flicker or go off and on in the past month. We had done all possible to clean our system but it still happens. Just today, October 27, 2008, I was checking on my emails for those coming from social sites where I am a member or an affiliate. It was the FanBox site that I was checking on when suddenly my monitor started to go Off and On again! I was reading one of the fan mails when I saw a comment by one saying that fan invitations are actually not real people. He says that those are webcam scammers. Their mails include a Yahoo ID or other chat sites.
For those who are members of Fanbox desktop applications, please beware of installing them. It might have a remote access to your webcam and they could take photos from it. I am glad that my webcam is no longer working. There is no way to delete an account at FanBox. I have just categorized it as spam mail to avoid opening mails or invites from it again.

Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment