Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Article was Plagiarized

This is the first time I have experienced this - a top article I posted at Helium an article writing site, was plagiarized. I should have posted this on the day I have received this email but I was hesitant because when I checked the URL at AssciatedContent it can no longer be viewed. My hats off to AC to quickly recognize my article that was plagiarized on their site. It would have been nice if they identified the person who did it so online writers would be aware. It is difficult to write good articles that would land on the top 25% of the category and I really felt bad for someone to plagiarize my article for the purpose of earning from it.
Below is the email sent to me by the concerned person who found my article to have been plagiarized. It was emailed to me last October 30, 2008.


From: B. L. Babb,
Your article at:

http://www.helium.com/items/1126742-best-tires-under-different-driving-conditions

has been plagiarized and is posted at:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1126904/cars_maintenance_best_tires.html?cat=27

To contact Associated Content, email
Designated_agent@associatedcontent.com

Contact me if you have any questions.

Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment