Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Team JazJets at TrafficEra

In promoting several affiliate sites I have been and still with in some right now, there were almost 10 times as much traffic sites that I have utilized. It is only in TrafficEra where I am now having a great experience aside from the good traffic my sites are getting from them. Currently, I am promoting this blog and my HubPages there. As long as I do my share of work surfing at TrafficEra, the stream of traffic is consistent. I am able to monitor it at my traffic source at HubPages. It is almost at par with Google when comes to search traffic.

I have joined a team, JazJets, and my experience there is really worth it. There is no pressure to work and provides many links and online acquaintances! It promotes good relations within the team. It is rare to find online friends who happen to work the same or similar sites. A team at TrafficEra allows only for 25 members, max. In just 2 months with the team, I learned many more interesting online things.

Prior to that, I was invited then subsequently joined a ranking team. At first I thought I was lucky to be accepted. There were some days when I could not work on TrafficEra and not long after I was booted out. I would have taken it nicely if it were me who requested to join them. But no, they invited me! Out of courtesy, they should have at least requested me to leave or resign. My point here is, if you invite someone, you accept him unconditionally. When someone requests to join, that is the time you set rules and guidelines to stay with the option to taken out without any notice. Anyway it was worth the experience and knowing the people in there.


Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment