Cafetalk

Saturday, May 11, 2019

オンラインで英語を学んでいる日本学生 - Japanese students online learning English

In the past, more than 3 years now, I have been teaching conversational English to Japanese students online.  More than 200 students have bookmarked me as tutor because they enjoyed how I teach them English.  One thing they really liked is how I make learning in a happy atmosphere.  The experience was with a previous online teaching platform where I would have had lessons with probably around 1,000 students or more.

It was not easy to teach English especially to those who had very little knowledge of the language.  I always tell my students not worry about their accent and should focus more on pronunciation.  Also, grammar should not be a concern for them because the most important thing is being able to communicate and express themselves in the right way.

Currently, I have moved on to a better online English platform where both students and tutors have more freedom and options in learning something and not just language.  I am sure many nationalities would be interested in this online English tutorial platform because they will get a BONUS for just signing up and get BIG DISCOUNTS for each lesson.


---o0o---

No comments:

Post a Comment