Cafetalk

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

English online for Japanese students

For more than 3 years now, I have been teaching English online for Japanese students.  From the site where I was having daily lessons with them, more than 200 students have bookmarked me.  Unfortunately, I am able to accommodate only a maximum of 8 students a day.  All of the students who bookmarked me like the way I conduct my lessons.  They noted how I am able to conduct my lessons in an enjoyable atmosphere.

In correcting their mistakes, I always try to add some humor so they will not feel bad about mistakes.  I always tell them that the important thing is being able to communicate in English and express themselves well.  I like students to be asking questions because they get to understand what we talk about more.

When using lesson materials, I often deviate from the material to give more time to the student to talk and exchange thoughts with me.  There were some students in the intermediate level that I was able to help in transacting their business or do better in their work because of their improved knowledge in English and business terms.  Some of them have also improved their earnings or income on how I guided them in their profession or work.

I hope to sign up a few more Japanese students with me in my new online teaching platform.  Mind you, this is not exclusively for the Japanese, any nationality  wanting to learn English can sign up. Please click HERE for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment